What is the pass mark for transport manager cpc? Are you preparing to take the Transport Manager CPC (Certificate of Professional Competence) CILT exam and wondering what it takes to pass? In this blog, we will break down the pass marks for both Paper One and Paper Two of the CPC exam, along with important details about each paper’s format.
Paper One: The Closed-Book Exam
Paper One is a closed-book exam, meaning that you cannot bring any supporting resources into the examination room. This exam is designed to evaluate your understanding of all areas covered in the course content. Here are the key details:
- Exam Duration: You will have 2 hours to complete Paper One.
- Question Format: There are a total of 40 questions in Paper One. These questions come in various formats:
- Selecting one, two, or three correct answers from the options provided.
- Fill in missing numbers in blank boxes.
- Performing calculations based on the information provided.
- Comparing given labels with supplied definitions and matching them.
Pass Mark: To pass Paper One of the Transport Manager CPC exam, you must correctly answer at least 28 out of the 40 questions. This corresponds to a 70% score.
Paper One serves as a comprehensive assessment of your knowledge and understanding of the course content. Make sure to review and study thoroughly before attempting this closed-book exam.
Paper Two: The Open-Book Exam
Paper Two offers a different format compared to Paper One. It is an open-book exam, which means you are allowed to bring reference materials into the exam room. Here are the key details for Paper Two:
- Exam Duration: You will have 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete Paper Two.
- Question Format: Paper Two consists of three case study questions. Each question is further divided into several elements that require written answers.
Pass Mark: To pass Paper Two of the Transport Manager CPC exam, you need to score a minimum of 30 out of the available 60 marks. This corresponds to a 50% pass mark.
Paper Two is focused on practical application and problem-solving. You will be provided with case studies that contain all the information you need to answer the questions effectively. This open-book format allows you to use reference materials during the exam.
For more information and resources related to the Transport Manager CPC in road haulage (HGV), you can visit the NTP Online Learning website. They offer valuable insights and support to help you succeed in your CPC journey.
In conclusion, achieving a pass mark in the Transport Manager CPC exams requires careful preparation, understanding of the exam formats, and diligent study. Best of luck with your exams, and may you reach your goal of becoming a certified transport manager!